Drug interactions between cefpodoxime and ibuprofen
Interactions between your drugs
- Cefpodoxime is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Cefpodoxime is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: cefpodoxime
Food can enhance the levels of cefpodoxime tablets in your body. Take the cefpodoxime tablets with food to increase absorption by the body. The cefpodoxime suspension can be taken with or without food. You should take cefpodoxime at the same time each day.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.