Pirnuo Cream Dosage
Generic name: MUPIROCIN CALCIUM 2g in 100g
Dosage form: cream
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on March 20, 2020.
- For Topical Use Only.
- Apply a small amount of PIRNUO cream, with a cotton swab or gauze pad, to the affected area 3 times daily for 10 days.
- Cover the treated area with gauze dressing if desired.
- Re-evaluate patients not showing a clinical response within 3 to 5 days.
- PIRNUO cream is not for intranasal, ophthalmic, or other mucosal use [see Warnings and Precautions (5.2, 5.6)].
- Do not apply PIRNUO cream concurrently with any other lotions, creams, or ointments [see Clinical Pharmacology (12.3)].
Frequently asked questions
- Can I use mupirocin ointment for diaper rash?
- Can mupirocin heal or help with eczema?
- Can mupirocin be used for athletes foot?
- Can mupirocin cream be used for bed sores?
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.