Motrin IB Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 2, 2022.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
|adults and children 12 years and older||
|children under 12 years||
Frequently asked questions
- Can you take Ibuprofen if you have COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Meloxicam vs Ibuprofen, what's the difference?
- Aleve vs Ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- What's the difference between aspirin and ibuprofen?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- Acetaminophen vs Ibuprofen: Which is better?
- Is ibuprofen (Advil) a blood thinner?
- Can you take ibuprofen on an empty stomach?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?
- Advil (ibuprofen) & Tylenol (acetaminophen) together, is it safe?
- How much ibuprofen can I take and how often?
- What is the best way to reduce swelling in your face?
- Can you take Ibuprofen with antibiotics?
More about Motrin IB (ibuprofen)
- Check interactions
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (5)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (16)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.