Motrin IB Dosage
Generic name: Ibuprofen 200mg
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 11, 2018.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
|adults and children 12 years and older||
|children under 12 years||
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Why is diclofenac only available on prescription but ibuprofen can be bought over the counter?
- Does ibuprofen cause blood in your urine?
- How many 600 mg ibuprofen are safe in a 24 hour period?
- Is it safe to take two 800 milligram ibuprofen with Tylenol Extra Strength?
- Acetaminophen vs ibuprofen: What is the difference?
- Can you take ibuprofen while pregnant?
- Is ibuprofen an anti-inflammatory drug?
- How often can you take ibuprofen?
- Does ibuprofen reduce fever?
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- Can you take ibuprofen with antibiotics?
- Aleve vs Ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- How long do I wait after taking 400 mg ibuprofen to take 15 mg of meloxicam?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?
- Is it safe to take ibuprofen right after taking prednisone?
More about Motrin IB (ibuprofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (14)