Motrin IB Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 3, 2021.
Generic name: Ibuprofen 200mg
Dosage form: tablet, coated
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
|adults and children 12 years and older||
|children under 12 years||
Frequently asked questions
- Can you take Ibuprofen if you have COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Meloxicam vs Ibuprofen, what's the difference?
- Aleve vs Ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- What's the difference between aspirin and ibuprofen?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- Is ibuprofen (Advil) a blood thinner?
- Acetaminophen vs Ibuprofen: Which is better?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?
- What is the best way to reduce swelling in your face?
- Is it safe to take Ibuprofen (Advil) with acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
- Can you take ibuprofen with antibiotics?
- Can you take ibuprofen with Excedrin Migraine?
- Why is diclofenac prescription only but ibuprofen is OTC?
More about Motrin IB (ibuprofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.