Motrin IB Dosage
Generic name: Ibuprofen 200mg
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 1, 2020.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
|adults and children 12 years and older||
|children under 12 years||
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Can you take Ibuprofen if you have COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Aleve vs Ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- What is the difference between meloxicam and ibuprofen?
- What is the difference between aspirin and ibuprofen?
- Is ibuprofen (Advil) a blood thinner?
- Acetaminophen vs ibuprofen: What is the difference?
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- What is the best way to reduce swelling in your face?
- Can NSAIDs be used to treat a COVID-19 fever?
- Is it safe to take Ibuprofen with Tylenol?
- Why is diclofenac only available on prescription but ibuprofen can be bought over the counter?
- I just took 800 mg ibuprofen and 30 mg of prednisone. Is that going to be ok?
- Can you take ibuprofen with antibiotics?
More about Motrin IB (ibuprofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (14)