Monistat 3 Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 8, 2020.
Generic name: Miconazole Nitrate 200mg; Miconazole Nitrate 10mg in 0.5g
Dosage form: vaginal cream, vaginal suppositories
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- suppositories: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Frequently asked questions
More about Monistat 3 (miconazole topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 594 Reviews
- Generic Availability
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.