Monistat 3 Dosage
Generic name: Miconazole Nitrate 200mg; Miconazole Nitrate 10mg in 0.5g
Dosage form: vaginal cream, vaginal suppositories
- Monistat 3 Combination Pack Triple Action cream
- Monistat 7 Combination Pack cream
- Monistat 7 Cream vaginal cream
- Monistat-Derm Cream
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- suppositories: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole topical)
- Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 271 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: vaginal anti-infectives
- Monistat 3 (FDA)
- Monistat 3 Combination Pack Triple Action (FDA)
- Miconazole Nitrate (AHFS Monograph)