Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 8, 2021.
Generic name: METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Dosage form: tablet
Frequently asked questions
- Concerta vs Adderall - What's the difference between them?
- Ritalin vs Vyvanse - What's the difference between them?
- What are the brands of methylphenidate?
- Jornay PM vs other methylphenidate formulations - how do they compare?
- How is Cotempla XR-ODT different to other brands of methylphenidate?
More about Methylin (methylphenidate)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (19)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Generic availability
- En español
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Methylin (Advanced Reading)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Oral Solution)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Tablets)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.