Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 9, 2020.
Generic name: METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Dosage form: tablet
Frequently asked questions
- Concerta vs Adderall - What's the difference between them?
- Ritalin vs Vyvanse - What's the difference between them?
- What are the brands of methylphenidate?
- How is Cotempla XR-ODT different to other brands of methylphenidate?
- Jornay PM vs other methylphenidate formulations - how do they compare?
More about Methylin (methylphenidate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.