Generic name: METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 19, 2018.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Ritalin vs Vyvanse - What's the difference between them?
- Concerta vs Adderall. What is the difference between them?
- How is Cotempla XR-ODT different to other brands of methylphenidate?
- What is the difference between Jornay PM and other once-daily methylphenidate formulations?
More about Methylin (methylphenidate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Oral Solution)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Tablets)
- Methylin (Advanced Reading)