20 M (Methylin 20 mg)
Generic Name: methylphenidate
Pill with imprint 20 M is White, Round and has been identified as Methylin 20 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
Methylin is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylin 20 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 20 M
More about Methylin (methylphenidate)
- Methylin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Oral Solution)
- Methylin (Methylphenidate Tablets)
- Methylin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.