Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 3, 2023.
For most patients, the recommended dose of cyclobenzaprine HCl is 5 mg three times a day. Based on individual patient response, the dose may be increased to either 7.5 mg or 10 mg three times a day. Use of Fexmid for periods longer than two or three weeks is not recommended. (See INDICATIONS AND USAGE.)
Frequently asked questions
- How much cyclobenzaprine can I take?
- Can antidepressants be used for arthritis pain?
- How long does it take for Flexeril to work?
- Is cyclobenzaprine a controlled substance or addictive?
- How long does Flexeril stay in your system?
- Can I take cyclobenzaprine and Tylenol together?
More about Fexmid (cyclobenzaprine)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (4)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: skeletal muscle relaxants
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.