User Reviews for Fexmid

Fexmid has an average rating of 5.8 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Muscle Spasm
5.8
Summary of Fexmid reviews 5.8 4 reviews

Danelforest · July 28, 2015

For Muscle Spasm: “I have been suffering horrible chronic pain for the past 15 years, (after being struck by lightning). If only the doctors had tried this before, it could have saved me numerous hours of horrific pain with seemingly no end in sight. This is the best I've felt in years. Now I can start weaning myself off of the hard narcotics I hope. I would recommend this medication for any one that is suffering from severe neuropathy. What a major difference.”

Lwg99 · June 10, 2016

For Muscle Spasm: “This was prescribed for lower back pain. I was to take 1 before bed to help me sleep. Unfortunately, my body often reacts opposite to what is expected. It gave me insomnia. My brain refused to shut off while taking it. The doctor switched me to Soma, which works well for me.”

hankmcoy · March 2, 2009

For Muscle Spasm: “I had severe muscle spasms from either tearing or pulling a muscle in my back when playing with my son. I couldn't stand, breath, just lay down with out my back pulsating. Went to a Care Now facility because it was the weekend, a doctor gave me Fexmid and inflammatory ibuprofen medicine. Within an 30 minutes I could feel my back muscles retracting. Flexmid also helps with my TMJ cause I grind my teeth at night sometimes.”

sickopain · April 19, 2009

For Muscle Spasm: “I have multiple chronic pain conditions such as bulging discs, fibromyalgia, occipital neuralgia. Flexmid is exactly the same drug as Flexeril. Both made me fall asleep and made me feel hung over when I woke up.”