User Reviews for Otrivin

Nasal Congestion 11 reviews 590 medications

7.9
Summary of Otrivin reviews 11 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Otrivin

For Nasal Congestion "I'm not sure if it was the cause, but after a week of using otrivin, I suffered panic disorder (sleep problems, fast heartbeat, chest tightness)."

Horrible experience March 19, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "Became addicted to it. Used it several times a day for about 20 years. HAD to use it to keep nostrils open. Finally a doctor said I should stop. I quit cold turkey. Very hard. After about a month it was OVER. I do not need them now and do not have to carry nose drops 24-7. Do NOT start using it!!! Have been off them for over 15 years now."

Donotuseit February 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "Good Stuff, Really clears out that rough nasal problem after a good night out"

Dougie Lavick (USA USA USA) (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "Fantastic product. Prefer the squeezy bottle as you use how much you need. Great for colds & hayfever. The measured dose spray however I don't like as it's too big for me. Gives me nervousness/ heart beats fast."

AngieMcUk. (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 27, 2015

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "This stuff does not work. I would not recommend. I've been using this stuff all week whilst having a cold, I'm still blocked up. Do not use"

William98765432123456789 October 18, 2015

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "I call it miraculous. I couldn't breathe at night when I had a cold. Mother in law gave me Otrivin and it unblocked my nose in a few seconds. I now use it whenever I have nose congestion and it performs each and every time. I honestly am so glad there is finally an effective drug for nose congestion."

Cam1984 May 1, 2015

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "Since two years I am using without any side effect. It is recommended by my doctor."

sldani (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 10, 2014

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "I would rank Otrivin as the best decongestant on the market. I have used the product for years when I have a cold."

Ellas (taken for 10 years or more) January 18, 2013

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "A lifesaver at night when unable to mouth breath. Only problem was I became addicted to using it! My nose became congested every-night & would only become unblocked when I used Otrivin. I had to wean myself off it."

Tilbs (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2012

42 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "Life saving at the time of congestion."

Sekhu Baba February 3, 2012

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Nasal Congestion "It was prescribed by my doctors several years ago. Now it's OTC. It works perfectly and in a timely manner. It's soothing and not harsh like most nasal sprays. No horrible aftertaste either. Used it for years with none of the side affects mentioned."

Anonymous November 3, 2011