User Reviews for Xylometazoline

Also known as: 4-Way Moisturizing Relief, Balminil Nasal Decongestant, Otrivin, Triaminic Decongestant Spray Nasal & Sinus Congestion

Learn more about Xylometazoline.

Xylometazoline Rating Summary

9.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 248 medications used in the treatment of Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Xylometazoline to treat Nasal Congestion

"Probably the only easily accessible sympathomimetic widely available drug against nasal congestion."

SPARK.XT November 2, 2015

"Orinase (Entod Pharma): This helps clear my congestions. Personally, Otrivin is not helpful to me."

Sunmit October 28, 2015

Otrivin (xylometazoline): "Fantastic product. Prefer the squeezy bottle as you use how much you need. Great for colds & hayfever. The measured dose spray however I don't like as it's too big for me. Gives me nervousness/ heart beats fast."

AngieMcUk. (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 27, 2015

Otrivin (xylometazoline): "This stuff does not work. I would not recommend. I've been using this stuff all week whilst having a cold, I'm still blocked up. Do not use"

William98765432123456789 October 18, 2015

Otrivin (xylometazoline): "I call it miraculous. I couldn't breathe at night when I had a cold. Mother in law gave me Otrivin and it unblocked my nose in a few seconds. I now use it whenever I have nose congestion and it performs each and every time. I honestly am so glad there is finally an effective drug for nose congestion."

Cam1984 May 1, 2015

Otrivin (xylometazoline): "Since two years I am using without any side effect. It is recommended by my doctor."

sldani (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 10, 2014

Otrivin (xylometazoline): "I would rank Otrivin as the best decongestant on the market. I have used the product for years when I have a cold."

Ellas (taken for 10 years or more) January 18, 2013

Otrivin (xylometazoline): "A lifesaver at night when unable to mouth breath. Only problem was I became addicted to using it! My nose became congested every-night & would only become unblocked when I used Otrivin. I had to wean myself off it."

Tilbs (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2012

Otrivin (xylometazoline): "Life saving at the time of congestion."

Sekhu Baba February 3, 2012

Otrivin (xylometazoline): "It was prescribed by my doctors several years ago. Now it's OTC. It works perfectly and in a timely manner. It's soothing and not harsh like most nasal sprays. No horrible aftertaste either. Used it for years with none of the side affects mentioned."

Anonymous November 3, 2011

"Very helpful"

piripi October 13, 2011

"This medicine immediately helps against nasal congestion and again you can breath freely."

qwerty_lv August 23, 2011