User Reviews for Effexor

Learn more about Effexor.

Reviews for Effexor to treat Postpartum Depression

"I was on 37.5 mg for a week and had planned to up the dose to 75mg. I could tell it was helping with my postpartum anxiety and depression, but the side effects were terrible for me. Extreme fatigue and vomiting. Not good with two small children. We switched to another medication."

Anonymous229 (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2016

"I've been on and off Effexor since 2004. Mostly taken for post partum depression. I also have BPD and used it for only 6mths. I found that Effexor made me numb. It makes sense in the beginning but I want to learn how to deal with my emotions and after about six months I start getting withdrawal symptoms because it is no longer working, even though I take as perscribed. That is what I hate the most the withdrawal symptoms are horrible. I found working out aggressively like at least 1.5hrs a day gives me better results than this. It took two weeks for the withdrawal symptoms to subside and I was on the lowest dose."

Annonymous December 14, 2009