User Reviews for Aristada

Schizophrenia   3.7

ericmiles · Taken for less than 1 month November 11, 2020

For Schizophrenia: “I have schizoaffective disorder, and THC makes me hallucinate, I heard CBD doesn't do that. So I really want to try this. Do I have to have a card or something?”

Shaytan · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 22, 2019

“I hate this injection!!! I was on Seroquel 300 mg and would like to go back. I'm restless and just lost for words. Aristada is the worst for my bipolar.”

Carley · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 2, 2019

For Schizophrenia: “My eyelids have started to twitch periodically. I haven't figured that one out yet. I have more physical health symptoms than mental health symptoms on this aristada indecio injection. I take 2.4 mL every 8 weeks. I still feel like this is too much! Plus the cost is over 2000$ a month. I want Abilify back. This drug has way to many side effects that lead to the affect on a short life expectancy. Sincerely, a concerned patient.”

Christiana · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 29, 2019

For Schizophrenia: “My daughter was diagnosed with schizophrenia and depression almost 2 years ago. They started her off on Abilify Maintena 300mg which helped her a lot, but it made her restless and didn’t stop the voices and she still had trouble thinking clearly because she was always tired but wired on it and had trouble sleeping properly. She was given a sample of Aristada one month and it was like a miracle, I felt like I had my happy daughter back. Then the NP gave her too high a dose, too soon and she struggled with suicidal thinking and feeling terrible for 4-6 weeks. That was terrible, but once we got her on the 441 mg dose she did really well. She is able to think more clearly on Aristada and sleep better which helps her voices to be not noticeable (better than when on the Maintena) she is constantly a bit nauseous which may or may not be a side effect. Aristada has a copay assistance program that helps cost to be reasonable.”

Daisy · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 18, 2019

For Schizophrenia: “Successful on Abilify maintena 300 mg for 5 years except flat affect and anxiety and inhibition. Switched to Aristada hoping to help negative symptoms. First month thought it was miracle drug...was able to smile, feel more emotion, go to gym daily (on abilify I felt fear going alone). Started feeling agitated slowly, then psychosis started on/off then full inpatient hospitalization for 2 weeks. Returning to Abilify. Why won’t NIMH reinvest in improved research? Find what was helping in Aristada and remove what wasn’t! I felt so close to feeling normal but psychosis can take my life away!!!”