User Reviews for Topamax to treat Seizures

Reviews for Topamax

Ron · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 19, 2020

“I took this med Topamax years ago about 2003 for seizures,(thats what it was made and intended for years ago ,migraine was an off label use) I didn't have hardly any noticeable side effects but was changed to another seizure med after around a year.”

Awellkepwoman July 31, 2017

“Was given this for seizures.Yet lost 83 pounds was full diabetic when I started this medicine now I am insulin resistance and my over all readings are 69. Which they are saying not good. I seem to sleep a lot just can't keep these glucose up bone is not hungry. Have to put alarm on phone to eat or I won't eat. Started taking vitamins and juicing to assure I get something in being I am thirty too. Though my eyes are bad in light and memory is like a dream lately. Toes can't feel, fingers tingle, mouth water mean I drool. No headache, smoke less, no seizures, loss weight, no diabetic. Can't have it all I guess”

nathalie2697 · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 26, 2017

“I started taking this medication as soon as I was diagnosed with an inherited seizure disorder. Although I haven't had a seizure ever since I began to take the medication (which is good because the meds are working) the side effects were horrible. I would often feel very disoriented and saw a great amount of weight loss. This may not apply to everyone because everyone is different, but that was my experience with this medication.”