User Reviews for Qudexy XR

Learn more about Qudexy XR.

Seizures 1 reviews 48 medications

Seizure Prevention 1 reviews 32 medications

Summary of Qudexy XR reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Qudexy XR

For Seizure Prevention "I hate this med. it is super cruel and I don't recommend it to ANYONE. I have been taking it for a few months, and it hasn't helped much with my headaches. The side effects are brutal. I have no appetite, and I am basically forcing myself to eat. I've almost passed out 5 times this week from not eating enough, and lost 30 pounds thanks to it. It also causes severe gum irritation which SUCKS with braces, and it makes you really foggy and hard to concentrate. I will say Qudexy helps with seizures, but nothing else."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 6, 2016

For Seizures "So I've been taking Topiramate for 3 yrs for seizures & migraines (both of which have disappeared.) Yes, the side effects are terrible, especially the word searching & insomnia. But my seizures were debilitating, & I was having migraines 3x a month, so I can deal with the side effects. My biggest problem is the lack of appetite. Because of my insomnia, my doc switched me to Qudexy, which is topiramate in a time release capsule. When I was taking regular Topiramate I did lose weight, approx 60lbs in 2 yrs & then the weight loss stopped. I went from 200 lbs-140 lbs. & I very happy with that. Since I switched to Qudexy 2 months ago, I've lost close to 20 lbs & have no desire to eat. I feel like I'm force feeding myself. I dont know what to do."

AShrinkingViolet (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 21, 2016