UPSHER-SMITH 25 mg (Qudexy XR 25 mg)
Generic Name: topiramate
This pill with imprint "UPSHER-SMITH 25 mg" is Gray & Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Qudexy XR 25 mg. It is supplied by Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc..
Qudexy XR is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; lennox-gastaut syndrome; seizure prevention; seizures and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Qudexy XR 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- UPSHER-SMITH 25 mg
- 25 mg
- Gray & Pink
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Qudexy XR (topiramate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.