User Reviews for WP Thyroid

1 review 24 medications
Underactive Thyroid

Summary of WP Thyroid reviews 10.0 7 reviews

Reviews for WP Thyroid

For Underactive Thyroid "Best results with a thyroid medication."

Notnamed (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2018

"Best results I have ever had with a thyroid medication."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2018

For Underactive Thyroid "Really works well. Armour gave me a rash, made me wheezy, etc. WP Thyroid really has been a terrific product for me."

AVM (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 25, 2018

For Underactive Thyroid ". Tried compounded synthethetic T4 and T3.(the synthetic drug minus all additives, dyes etc.-prepared by a compounding pharmacy and the pure drug is put into a clear capsule) Then tried Armour--much better Lastly tried WP Thyroid. This is a fantastic thing.."

MZG (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 1, 2017

For Underactive Thyroid "After over 30 years on various thyroid drugs including synthroid, cytomel, levothyroxine, armour, this is the first one that truly made me feel great! Clear thoughts, more agile, etc."

Jeann915 October 28, 2017

For Underactive Thyroid "After 3 years on Synthroid (mostly bedridden), then 2 years on combination Thyroxine/Cytomel which got me up out of bed and moving around. Then, finally, 2 months ago, ofter 5 years of suffering, I was switched to WP Thyroid (Desiccated (dried) thyroid )and I have my live, my energy, my libido, my brain back, and any number of aches and pains throughout my body are gone. Why wasn't I offered this on day one?"

davetrindle (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2017

For Underactive Thyroid "Was on Levothyroxine for two years with a litany of ailments and conditions. Went on WP Thyroid and got rid of most of the unwanted conditions associated with hypothyroidism."

RLH452 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 7, 2017

For Hashimoto's disease "This has saved my life. I was on Levothyroxine for 8 years, and it didn't help my fatigue, pain, insomnia, or weight. I've been on WP thyroid for 5 month and have lost 36 pounds and am no longer at risk for diabetes, and feel like a new person. I still struggle with depression and anxiety, but I feel this medication is amazing."

Mich911 March 7, 2017