User Reviews for Testosterone (Page 2)

Also known as: Andro LA 200, Andro-Cyp 100, Andro-Cyp 200, Androderm, AndroGel, AndroGel 1.25 g Packets, AndroGel 2.5 g Packets, Aveed, Axiron, Delatest, Delatestryl, Depandro 100, Depo-Testosterone, Depotest, Duratest, ...show all 35 brand names

Learn more about Testosterone.

Klinefelter Syndrome 1 reviews 0 medications

Delayed Puberty, Male 1 reviews 32 medications

Hypogonadism, Male 364 reviews 62 medications

7.5
Gender Dysphoria 2 reviews 0 medications

Summary of Testosterone reviews 368 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Testosterone

For Delayed Puberty, Male: "I started taken testo gel 13 months ago. I'm a 31 year old male, I had a noticeable difference in the first 3 months, I felt more energetic, happier, less inclined to sit about, morning wood & got bigger, started losing weight, now it's been 13 months and things couldn't be better, really love this stuff. I'm on two sachets a day, rub them on my abdomen & is its free in the uk. Can't believe how much u have to pay! No issues with pain whatsoever"

Dave182182 February 11, 2016

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "After first couple days, it felt as if it made a difference but that could've just been psychosomatic effects. Basically, I haven't noticed any improvements in myself. If anything I have had a slight decrease in my mood, energy levels and overall motivation. I will continue using the product for at least another month and in in the meantime get my levels checked to see if I'm getting any sort of benefit to using this product. I will provide an update by next month."

Eli7 February 11, 2016

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "In October of 2015, I am 65, I had a low normal t level of 362 and low libido. My urologist prescribed Axiron, one swipe a day. After a month, it went up, but only to 429. He said I could move the dose up to two swipes a day. One month later, in mid December, my T level had gone down to 407. After some disappointment, I decided to keep at it for another month. Today, February 9,2016, I got the results of the lab work from last week. It is 407! I did not know why I was getting no results. Am I the only person who has gotten no response from this product?. What could account for this,even at increased dosage? I have heard of a nasal spray, but I don't know if it is available. Anyone with a like experience or suggestions"

Robertintennessee (taken for 10 years or more) February 9, 2016

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Axiron works great. After 2 months my my T levels were between 400 and 500. Sadly, my insurance won't cover it anymore and now I'm force to find a new option because I can't afford $500 a month out of pocket."

J J B (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2016

AndroGel (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I had ALL (acute lymphoblastic leukemia) then started suffering from having no drive, depression etc. My Dr. said to try Androgel 1.62% which he prescribed, gradually I started feeling better, now, 10 months after starting Androgel I no longer suffer the psychological problems which is a big, big help. This stuff cost so so much - for 2 bottles of 1.62% pump, it is 985$. The price is ridiculous!!"

iflylow9 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 5, 2016

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "severe blurred vision, frequent urination day & night, abdominal discomfort."

josephplus February 3, 2016

Testopel (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I've been on TRT for 10 years, was managed well initially with injections, saw a new MD who switched me to testopel. I have not had a great response, I am on maximal dosage 2 compounded pellets added. The levels of Free T I achieve are only good for about a month to month and a half post implant. It has been a year since starting them, I do not like them and will request to return to injections. This is just my experience, I understand it works well for many others. My T levels total when diagnosed was 54 ng/dl. I have crashed multiple times going below 90 twice."

Thor Norman January 21, 2016

Aveed (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "On 4th shot cannot not tell anything. Not worth the money. Better off to get a shot every 2 weeks ( a lot better) a least I felt better."

Bama1973 January 12, 2016

For Hypogonadism, Male: "I tried Andro-Gel for about 6-8 months. I did not help testosterone (free) stayed about( 200-220) My doctor started me on Testosterone Enanthate injections about 3 months. I have felt morning wood adn some increased energy, no weight loss per say. I had lab work done last week so will see how levels have changed. So far not much improvement in the sex dept with wife though. I am 65 and will keep trying."

Pelican213 December 19, 2015

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I stayed it after finding I was very low on T. Started at 4 pumps and went up and felt great, a year later my levels were dropping. Doc increased me to 6 pumps and it did nothing. Now he's taking me off it because it seems it's caused my hemoglobin to go way high and at risk for a stroke or heart attack."

Oldmissouriboy (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 12, 2015

Androderm (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Way too itchy, I can barely leave it on, I tried it for a week straight, and at the end of the week where I had the patches started to bubble up like a blister. Extremely painful for prolonged use."

RobinHood000006 December 10, 2015

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "After 3 months, I have seen no effects whatsoever, except for a slight increase in appetite. I have achieved no increase in weight loss despite strict diet and work-out regimes. No sexual desire increase. NO confidence or focus changes. Completely without benefit at this point in time."

JimmyOOOOOO November 20, 2015

Testim (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Was reluctant to use Testim after all the negative reviews. Worst part is trying to get all out of the tube. Bought a tube key and this helps. No smell, drys before I finish shaving and brushing my teeth. Energy level is up along with sex drive. Will see next month after blood test if need to up amount."

gravity003 October 25, 2015

Testopel (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I have age-related low T ( age 69). Turns back the clock to about 40 (mentally maybe 18. I see beautiful women everywhere.) Enables me to retain the active life I want for sports, sex and creative enthusiasm in my work. The procedure is briefly painful with an antibiotic shot on one side and anesthesia shot before the pellets. Some slight ache at the site for a few days and a small lump that owly disappears over 3-4 months. My very careful urologist repeats labs for T levels and PSA for safety and medical necessity before each repeat. Medicare covers only 6 pellets every 90 days. I pay $4-500 for an extra 4. Well worth it to me to get back the life I want."

GreenEyeLover October 25, 2015

Testim (testosterone) for : "Insurance made me switch from Androgel to Testim. This stuff smells, requires the application of a huge quantity and takes something close to an hour to dry. Oh and that weird, sickly smell, doesn't come off in the shower. I have no idea how effective it is yet, but it's definitely the worst. I loathe the idea of putting this on everyday. It's making me miserable"

IhateUnitedHealthcare (taken for less than 1 month) October 19, 2015

For Hypogonadism, Male: "PLEASE TRY Clomid first (it helps your body use and start the cycle by it self) injection should be the last route. also if you have low T make sure to do MRI (in my case the doctor was hesitant to do MRI, but we did and found a pituitary tumor), T just doesn't reduce something is wrong with the body , find out what, just don't take injections immediately. visit a endocrinologist."

Mohammad Siddiqui October 9, 2015

For Hypogonadism, Male: "I rated it a 1 because I just picked up my prescription so I have not used this medicine yet. I was interested in seeing others comments before starting my regimen."

Jessy Hain (taken for less than 1 month) September 30, 2015

Depo-Testosterone (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "You need to check your hormones with blood work to make sure they are all level. After using depo tesoesterone for a while.you will start feeling side effects you never got before. Also you might have to donate your blood testosterone will give you a high red blood cell count which it's not good. When you notice your test shots are not giving you the most like it used to you have high estrogen levels and prolactin levels too. you will need to take arimidex to bring it down. You will know when it's time the side effects are terrible. vitamin D is recommended while taking depo testerone it's a must."

Mike Asti (taken for 10 years or more) September 23, 2015

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "6 pumps put me at 800. Have not lost any weight, helps erections and stamina and I'm happy to have it since it is all my insurance would pay for. Did not respond to the compounded creme which is a bummer since it's so inexpensive. I am being referred to an endo for the pellets but would recommend Fortesta for anyone interested in a topical solution."

airtexaco (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 22, 2015

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "This product has been wonderful. My energy has been restored, I have normal sexual function and desire and really have had no adverse side affects at all. My underarms that were never very hairy are now very hairy and my formerly smooth abdomen and stomach are now hairy, but other than that I've not had any side effects. All positive effects!"

AnonymousSC September 3, 2015

Natesto (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Decent. Switched from androgel so I don't have to wear a plastic bubble to touch my wife or hug kids. It's easier to use without drawing attention to myself. Gotta use three times a day, but i just use after each meal. Working well so far."

Unclekevin September 3, 2015

Testim (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Was good for me but not good enough. I switched to Nebido which is great. "

Anonymous August 16, 2015

Androderm (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "The patches caused a severe rash leaving spots like I'd been branded. Diagnosed as Latex Intolerant."

Airborne101 August 11, 2015

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "This was easy to use and I experienced no side effects. I will say that it did little to nothing to bring up my levels which remain around 200. I am not sure that is the medicines fault, as I have been told that different people respond differently to various types of T replacement gels. After about 2 years of not being able to get levels up to normal range, I am headed to look at pellet implants as a last course of treatment."

Miami Man August 7, 2015

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Asked my doctor for 3 years to blood test me for low T. Now its popular he finally did. It was 100. I've always been overweight, very hard for me to lose weight. Dr. Gave me fortesta. It did not work for me. It gave me large itchy rashes on my thighs. And raised T level only to 200. I went to my urologist and asked him for testosterone cyponate to inject. Now 1 1/2 years later my T level is 350 to 900 depending when injection and blood test . I've lost 100lbs, I'm horny like a rabbit now. And I never was that horny. All of my numbers are where they supposed to be with blood test every 3 months. So if guys are in a similar situation, injection is the way to go. Unfortunately your testicles will shrink."

Postalmike July 28, 2015