Is Xyosted a controlled substance?
Xyosted contains testosterone enanthate, which is a Schedule 3 controlled substance because it can be a target for people who abuse prescription medicines.Testosterone is an androgenic steroid.
Xyosted is given by subcutaneous (under the skin) injection for adult males with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone (hypogonadism). Because Xyosted is a controlled susbtance you should keep it in a safe place to protect it. Never give or share your Xyosted, even if the other person has the same symptoms you have. Selling or giving away Xyosted may be dangerous to others and it is against the law.
- US Department of Justice. Drug Enforcement Administration. Diversion Control Division. Controlled Substances - Alphabetical Order. Available from: https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/orangebook/c_cs_alpha.pdf. [Accessed February 4, 2021].
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Xyosted. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/209863s002lbl.pdf. [Accessed February 4, 2021].
Related medical questions
- What are the brands of testosterone?
- How much does Jatenzo cost?
- FAQs for Ovulation Home Testing Kit