User Reviews for Tazorac

Learn more about Tazorac.

Reviews for Tazorac to treat Psoriasis

"I apply it all over my face after washing and patting dry. I keep it on overnight, don't wash it off, and keep it on until the next night I shower. I do this three days in a row, and then I do this routine every other day for about 2 months. This clears up my dermatitis for 2-3 months, at which point, I start my routine all over. Winter months are a battle with the irritation, peeling, and redness, but that's when I have to be most aggressive with treatment. When my skin gets to the point where its super itchy, raw and red, I use benedryl lotion and it works like a charm. I love this product. My skin looks fantastic. Not only is it really great at clearing up my skin, it's also great at diminishing fine lines."

Olpimple (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 16, 2016

"It really helped my skin irritation. Cleared it up in 2-3 weeks. Works great."

mickey (: May 22, 2010