Tazorac Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Tazorac (tazarotene topical) is a member of the topical antipsoriatics drug class and is commonly used for Acne and Psoriasis.
This Tazorac price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Tazorac topical cream 0.05% is around $397 for a supply of 30 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Tazorac is available, see tazarotene topical prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Tazorac Coupons and Rebates
Tazorac offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Tazorac
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Allergan Patient Assistance Program: Eye and Dermatology Medications
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US citizen being treated by a US doctor.
- Proof of income is needed annually
- Tazorac (tazarotene) Cream
- Tazorac (tazarotene) Gel
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Tazorac (tazarotene)
More about Tazorac (tazarotene topical)
- Tazorac Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical antipsoriatics