User Reviews for Tazarotene topical to treat Facial Wrinkles

Also known as: Arazlo, Fabior, Tazorac, Avage

Reviews for Tazarotene topical

Realitygenerics · Taken for less than 1 month February 8, 2016

“I love tazorac. I use it for skin rejuvenation not acne but it's cleared blackheads, evened skin tone, Greatly closed pores. I've used tretinoin and that was much harsher on my skin. This has been mildly effective. Meaning no bad side effects. I use 0.05%. One thing, I have combo skin which being in my late 30s, the oil and acne decreased. My acne scars were around mouth from my younger years. Something I'd like to point out is, I notice in some areas on my face it doesn't decrease pores size, particular each side of cheeks near nose. However comparing this to tretinoin this wins by far for me! Now my mother whom has non complicated skin responds excellent to tretinoin so it depends. Cost is outrageous!!! Find coupon.”

Saraih January 8, 2016

“I used this medicine when I was younger for acne and hated it because it made me break out even worse. However, since getting older with less acne, I started using it again for wrinkles. While it does initially cause small breakouts (my derm said it will get worse before it gets better and to hang in there), it's worth it in the end. Within a few days I had shed what seemed like an entire layer of skin (like a snake!) and revealed baby soft, smooth, glowing skin with far less noticeble lines, acne scars, and discoloration. I'm extremely please with the results and can't live without it now. I love looking in the mirror now. Give it a try, be patient, and you'll be happy with the end results.”

Learn more about Facial Wrinkles