User Reviews for Dysport

Dysport has an average rating of 5.7 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 43% of those users who reviewed Dysport reported a positive effect, while 29% reported a negative effect.

Cervical Dystonia   8.0
Facial Wrinkles   4.8
Summary of Dysport reviews 5.7 7 reviews

Not a fb complainer ever · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 29, 2019

For Facial Wrinkles: “4 or 5 days after , forehead felt great n tight , within 14 days ( the norm ) one side of my top brow didn’t set , so I knew it hadn’t set in correctly... I booked an appointment to get it touched up, next morning it was fine so I cancelled , 2 days later same problem... 2 weeks later now my whole forehead looks like it’s been 4 months after last Botox treatment ... it’s been 6 weeks ! Choked ! Not a fan !”

rita · Taken for less than 1 month July 20, 2019

For Facial Wrinkles: “I used Dysport, at first it looked great by my mouth and I was so happy but 6 weeks later. It was wearing off and not worth the 1200.00 dollars I paid.”

Marshamellow · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 23, 2019

For Facial Wrinkles: “I received forehead injections for the "11" crease and then some in my lips. I had severe headaches for over a month and my lips were horrible looking which distorted my lips to a point that my daughter thought I got dentures. My lips continued to be bothersome and now 8 weeks later they still burn, pucker, swell, burn, get crusty and then dry out and peel several times a day. I had trouble with slobbering while I ate or talked much and that has lessened but continues. It has been a miserable experience. I have had Botox in the past without any side effects and great results. This use of Dysport has been so disappointing and miserable. I am looking forward to the day it wears off. $630 for nothing but chronic issues.”

Kimmerob · Taken for less than 1 month June 11, 2015

For Cervical Dystonia: “I have been switched to Dysport a month ago from Botox, which had become increasingly less effective for my Cervical Dystonia. I feel remarkably better with a less of the turning sensation to the left, more flexibility and increased comfort. It started taking effect on Day 2 vs. a week with Botox. So glad my neurologist switched to the toxin.”

tyw · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 14, 2014

For Cervical Dystonia: “I receive Dysport inj's every 3 mos for the treatment of Cervical Dystonia. It improves my ability to control my moderate-severe compensatory no-no tremor. It helps with pain by relaxing the constant twisting and pulling of overactive muscles.”

Miami79 February 13, 2014

For Facial Wrinkles: “Experienced dizziness and headaches, lumps and pain first day after injection. Week has passed and symptoms are still present.”

LovesTravolta January 1, 2014

For Facial Wrinkles: “I highly recommend Dysport. I have been using it ever since it became available. Dysport works much better for me, not only is less expensive it lasts a long time. I will soon be 60 years young.I used to have very deep laugh lines around my eye area into my cheeks, also between my brows and forehead. All the lines are gone.Recently I returned to Botox because it such a good deal. Unfortunately the Botox only lasted for a few weeks.Because of also using Obaji with Retiina, I think my skin looks better now than it did twenty years ago! I hope Dysport eventually becomes more affordable. I highly recommend it.”