User Reviews for Xeomin

Cervical Dystonia

1 review 6 medications
Summary of Xeomin reviews 7.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Xeomin

For Facial Wrinkles "I’ve had Botox and Xeomin. I prefer Xeomin, for me it lasts longer. Love this product!"

Bunny (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 27, 2018

For Cervical Dystonia "The first set of injections caused my cervical dystonia substantially worse and very painful for approximately a week. Then it seemed to help for about 3 weeks. The second set of injections (forehead, side of head, back of head, side of neck, back of neck, shoulders, spine) caused WAY worse symptoms for about 3 weeks & relief off and on for a week. It's hard to tell whether it's the xeomin or the invasive injections. I'm struggling with whether to attempt more injections. On a side note I was on high dose of zanaflex which did help the most..but, my liver enzymes shot through the roof and I was taken off completely after being on it for years. I was prescribed Baclofen. So far no relief."

PookieKitty (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 29, 2016