User Reviews for Restylane

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Restylane.

Reviews for Restylane

For Facial Wrinkles "I had restalyn injected in my cheeks and smile lines. I was severely bruised with deep black and blue bruises . My cheekbone area was swollen and painful . The swelling pushed on my under eye area causing more wrinkles around my eyes. It was painful to lay on my sides for months. Which is how I sleep. My makeup could not cover the bruising and it lasted for about 2 weeks. My skin also peeled around the bruises. A month later I developed two pimples on my right cheek. When popped, an opaque ( not pus), cream colored gel came out and now my right cheek looks deflated but the left one still feels tight and looks full. I became severely anemic a month after the injections. I have chest pain when I breath and I often feel faint."

Tacoma, WA. mom (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Restylane (dermal filler topical)

Other brands: Juvederm, Radiesse, Captique, Bellafill, ... +7 more