User Reviews for Restylane

Facial Wrinkles

Summary of Restylane reviews 1.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Restylane

For Facial Wrinkles "First I had numbing cream on my face which did not work, then a stronger one was put on my face until it was totally numb. The injection put in my face broke and several more were put in mainly on one side not the other of my face. I looked lop sided for days after and swollen like someone punched me in the side of my face. 3 months later I still have a lump under my top lip. Made not the slightest difference to the lines on my lips, no noticeable change was evident, just pain and bruising. Very unsure of having more done, this one visit cost me £200 and was told I need to spend £600 and two more sessions to see any difference. The pain was not worth it and the look was terrible. Suddenly I like my wrinkles. Horrible experience."

Jinks (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2018

For Facial Wrinkles "I had restalyn injected in my cheeks and smile lines. I was severely bruised with deep black and blue bruises . My cheekbone area was swollen and painful . The swelling pushed on my under eye area causing more wrinkles around my eyes. It was painful to lay on my sides for months. Which is how I sleep. My makeup could not cover the bruising and it lasted for about 2 weeks. My skin also peeled around the bruises. A month later I developed two pimples on my right cheek. When popped, an opaque ( not pus), cream colored gel came out and now my right cheek looks deflated but the left one still feels tight and looks full. I became severely anemic a month after the injections. I have chest pain when I breath and I often feel faint."

Tacoma, WA. mom (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 24, 2017

More about Restylane (dermal filler topical)

Other brands: Juvederm, Bellafill, Captique, Evolence, ... +7 more