User Reviews for Sulindac

Also known as: Clinoril

Learn more about Sulindac.

Reviews for Sulindac to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"I was diagnosed with arthritis all over my body through a bone scan...first I was given mobic...made me sick throw up etc. And made pain worse. Rheumatologist then put me on feldene (piroxicam) and it helped a lot they pain was almost gone and I could walk and drive again. My insurance stopped covering it so I was switched to sulindac and I started to take it 4 days ago. I am back to zero! Completely inflamed in severe pain it also gives me bad migraines makes me sleepy and my stomach hurts. I don't know what to do! I need to go back to the rheumatologist and try something else yet again! Why do insurance companies stop covering medications that help their patients!! This is so frustrating!"

in extreme pain again (taken for less than 1 month) January 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Clinoril (sulindac): "This is my fifth try at finding something that helps me move relatively pain free through out the day. I have so far experienced no side effects."

Anonymous July 14, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Has worked real well at controlling my arthritis. Some elevation in blood pressure noticed after 10 years of use."

Hobiecat83 March 5, 2008