User Reviews for Sulindac to treat Pain

Also known as: Clinoril

Sulindac has an average rating of 5.8 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 56% of those users who reviewed Sulindac reported a positive effect, while 44% reported a negative effect.

Sulindac Rating Summary

5.8/10 average rating

Compare all 1431 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Ss396girl · Taken for less than 1 month February 21, 2020

“I have been experiencing neck joint pain for past 4 months. I have been using creams, ointments, essential oils, massage therapy and OTC arthritis pain pills. I was hoping this Sulindac would be what I needed. Took the first dose and within 2 hours the ringing in my ears became quite loud. The side effects just aren't worth it.”

msnoah · Taken for less than 1 month February 4, 2020

Clinoril (sulindac): “The second day on the Sulindac was my aunts 100th birthday but I didn’t get there. My breathing became rapid, my heart rate went to 141, and I was having strange episodes of chills followed by hot flashes. For a couple months after I had spells of increased heart rate 115 or so, along with the chills and hot flashes. The heart rate normalized over about a month but the chills and fever spells come back—less and less frequently—for a day or two.”

Snipes · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 14, 2018

“This did not lower my temperature like it says it will, nor did it relieve any pain whatsoever . My bones feel like they’re going to break. I’m in so much pain, I can’t sleep.”

BeegirlNJ · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2015

“I am 37 years old and have been suffering extremely severe debilitating back pain for ten years after being hit by a drunk driver. I was always athletic and it has been heart breaking for me to spend the last ten years barely active and dying in pain everyday. After my doctors refused to give me anymore pain medication and just let me suffer; I went to a rheumatologist who prescribed this as one of my medications. This is the only one I have taken so far. I came back from a walk crippled over in pain crying. I took one 200mg dose of this medication and was able to comfortably and actively live out the rest of my day. This medication is a god send as far as I'm concerned. That was only after one dose!”

1Jeannes April 22, 2014

“My knee has been swollen with pain since my surgery 8 months ago. Been on other anti-inflammatory meds and nothing helped. Took Sulindac for about 2-3 weeks and the pain/swelling was gone. Unfortunately, I started getting constipated and went off it. Two days after, the pain/swelling came back. Ughh. Started to take it again until I go back to the doctors.”

OGolly April 12, 2010

“I take the usual dose for degenerative disc disease of shoulders and spine, which can cause a lot of pain. This medicine doesn't seem to do much - perhaps it takes too long to act and I have trouble noticing it. The side effects of gastrointestinal distress is bad for me, as it seems to worsen my GERD. ”

Anonymous November 13, 2008

“I have taken this medication for 3 months, and it is the first time in 5 years I have been practicaly pain free!”

cheryl p March 12, 2012

Clinoril (sulindac): “This works when nothing else does for joint pain post Cushing's disorder.”

Anonymous November 23, 2015

“It started working after 2 weeks. Extremely constipated.”