User Reviews for Gelsyn-3

Osteoarthritis
4.4

Summary of Gelsyn-3 reviews 4.4 7 reviews

Reviews for Gelsyn-3

For Osteoarthritis "In June I had Gelsyn-3 injections; about 4 wks later, I began to have feeling of something crawling on my legs . A couple weeks later ; painful spasms in both thighs. I don't know if it was reaction to the injections ; but this is now getting worse. I just wondering if anyone else has had the reaction after taking injections. Thanks for your input."

mom November 9, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "I had bad knees and had to hang on to the railing and felt a lot of pain going up the stairs. I had 3 injections of Gelsyn-3 around July of this year. I had wanted knee replacement but my doctor my doctor said that should be the last option. I had babied my knees because of the pain. Then the nurse told me that before I am given knee replacement they would like to see my knees get stronger. So I started exercising my knees which felt a little better after the injections. Now I can go up the stairs without pain and can sometimes try to scamper up the stairs. I will continue my exercises and after 6 months see if another round of shots is required."

Greg (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 22, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "Got first shot 4 days ago and my knee has been swollen every day since, ankles are both swollen, cannot bend knee and scared to even move...especially walk. Not sure I will make it to where I need to go. Before the shot at least I could get around now what am I to do? Knee replacement seems to be the only option. Contemplating!!"

Pain is not paradise (taken for less than 1 month) October 7, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "This made the pain worse. I can't walk and my both feet gets pain as well. ( it's a 1st injection)"

Ks (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "I received 3 injections and I thought after the last injection that I would be fine. Not at all, I’m still a lot of pain. So perhaps my doctor will find something else for me."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "Earlier today I had the 3rd dose of Gelsyn 3 in both knees. As in the 1st and 2nd injections I developed a slight fever and headache but this has really improved the pain in my knees."

dfs3660 (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "I have two bad knees. The doctor had put Orthovisc in the right one a few years ago and it’s been fine. The left one has become failing so he agreed to inject it with a solution. I thought it would be the same thing. On the third injection I saw the tube and it was marked Gel-SYN3. That was 2 months ago. I am still unable to walk or climb up stairs without hold my breath. I have to help my legs out of the car. After sitting I have to raise myself to standing with my arms. My right knee is starting to fail again because of the stress on it. I will refuse to have Gel -SYN3 placed inside my right knee joint after the first experience. The stuff caused my entire leg to swell and a lump formed behind my knee."

Memrnc (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 17, 2018