User Reviews for Gelsyn-3

Osteoarthritis
3.2

Summary of Gelsyn-3 reviews 3.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Gelsyn-3

For Osteoarthritis "This made the pain worse. I can't walk and my both feet gets pain as well. ( it's a 1st injection)"

Ks (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "I received 3 injections and I thought after the last injection that I would be fine. Not at all, I’m still a lot of pain. So perhaps my doctor will find something else for me."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "Earlier today I had the 3rd dose of Gelsyn 3 in both knees. As in the 1st and 2nd injections I developed a slight fever and headache but this has really improved the pain in my knees."

dfs3660 (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "I have two bad knees. The doctor had put Orthovisc in the right one a few years ago and it’s been fine. The left one has become failing so he agreed to inject it with a solution. I thought it would be the same thing. On the third injection I saw the tube and it was marked Gel-SYN3. That was 2 months ago. I am still unable to walk or climb up stairs without hold my breath. I have to help my legs out of the car. After sitting I have to raise myself to standing with my arms. My right knee is starting to fail again because of the stress on it. I will refuse to have Gel -SYN3 placed inside my right knee joint after the first experience. The stuff caused my entire leg to swell and a lump formed behind my knee."

Memrnc (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 17, 2018