User Reviews for SudoGest 12 Hour to treat Nasal Congestion

High Flyee · Taken for less than 1 month January 4, 2021

“I have used sudafed products off and on for decades to relieve nasal congestion. I saw SudoGest at Cosco at a price well below what I usually expect to pay so I bought several boxes. I began having significant congestion last week and began taking the tablets. I am very familiar with the effects sudafed products have on me, the obvious one being drying sinuses. This product has not provided any relief and I am beginning to wonder if it is low quality or quantity. In any case, it's back to Walgreens tomorrow.”

Skippy · Taken for less than 1 month September 2, 2019

“This medication caused me to mumble in my sleep, not to realize what I was doing, and to make my pupils to overtake my eyes in a demon like fashion that scared my love and me when I found out about it. I am a type 1 diabetic as well . It caused my sugar level to drop to extremely low. I wouldn't recommend this medication for any use for diabetics.”