User Reviews for Sudafed 24-Hour

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Sudafed 24-Hour.

Reviews for Sudafed 24-Hour to treat Nasal Congestion

"I have taken Sudafed (pseudoephedrine) for many years, and have found it to be the only OTC medicine that really dries up nasal congestion. Nowadays, "Sudafed," the brand name, is being sold with other ingredients, because pseudoephedrine can be used for illegal purposes in drug manufacture. When buying it at the pharmacy counter, one must show ID, so their name can be entered on a registry; a person can't buy frequent or large quantities of the medication. But if you get the real thing, it really works."

Wm1611 (taken for 10 years or more) June 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Worked for me, recommend for everyone."

ramon68 November 14, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"After taking one dose of the Sudafed 24 it started to help me but it only lasted 8 hours. So I waited a full 24 hours before I took a second dose and it made me feel jittery and my heart was racing. Tried to eat and drink something but it didn%u2019t help. "

Tracy23 (taken for less than 1 month) June 12, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This is supposed to last 24 hours but it didn't for me, I got 9 hours of relief. I like the original little red pills that lasted 4 to 6 hours. "

shilayne (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2012