User Reviews for Perindopril

Also known as: Aceon

Learn more about Perindopril.

High Blood Pressure 8 reviews 264 medications

6.7
Summary of Perindopril reviews 8 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Perindopril

For High Blood Pressure: "Started Coversyl 2.5mg after my readings would show an average 150/95. I took the first dose in the morning and at night when going to bed I got a tachychardia which lasted 3 hours. 150bpm average and it wouldn't stop. Very scary. The first 10 days were horrible, dizziness, lightheaded, hypertension crisis, you name it. Diastolic number went down but not the systolic one. Average reading 145/75. Experienced anxiety and panic disorder. Went to the emergencies because I was feeling very unwell. They increased the dose to Coversyl 5mg. It was even worse and I went to a cardiologist afterwards who switched me to a beta blocker."

ToNiOZ (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 6, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For High Blood Pressure: "I took Coversyl 8mg for 5 weeks, and finally had to stop. The lightheadness would start about an hour after taking the pill in the morning (about 8:00AM), and would continue for the next 11-12 hours until the drug's effects wore of for that day. Some days, it was so bad I could not drive my car. Also, my appetite decreased, I had a terrible taste in my mouth, and it did NOT control my BP as well as they advertised. Finally, I said goodbye to this tablet and went back to my good old dependable Avapro 300MG, which I taken for 8 years before my cardiologist convinced me to go to Coversyl. What a mistake."

aquadur5 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 13, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For High Blood Pressure: "Brought blood pressure but not pulse rate down but side effects scary. Palpitations and fluttering of heart. Not sure if I should discontinue them."

Yvonne Ro (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2014

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For High Blood Pressure: "This worked well controlling my blood pressure but when dose was increased to 4mg I had a severe reaction - breathing problems, swelling of throat & tongue. Very scary!! Disappointed as they were working well up till then."

Esbe April 11, 2014

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For High Blood Pressure: "Just started on 4mg dose just over a week ago now. Blood pressure between 107 and 129 systolic (average 110's) and 71 to 86 diastolic (average 75) - was up 150s systolic and 90s diastolic. Surprised at how quickly blood pressure changed. No side effects to report so far."

yaletown (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2013

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For High Blood Pressure: "Blood pressure down: now 130/70. Have had severe tickling of throat and cough most of day and kept awake at night. Just had gastroscopy and results clear."

Roger 78 years old (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 30, 2013

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For High Blood Pressure: "This medicine works great. It brought down my average blood pressure from 160/100 to 110/75 in a couple days. And this with a low dose."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 9, 2012

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For High Blood Pressure: "It seems to work. It brought the blood pressure down to normal."

Anonymous March 5, 2008