User Reviews for Talwin to treat Pain

Talwin has an average rating of 5.7 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Talwin rating summary

5.7/10 average rating

Compare all 1362 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Bamagirl · Taken for 5 to 10 years · August 27, 2019

"I have been on this drug Talwin for 6 years for Peripheral Neuropathy. If I didn’t have this medication to control the flare ups I might not be here today. I was so extremely miserable and this medication helps so much."

Green Goddess10 · July 10, 2016

"As with any narcotic use with extreme caution and check before mixing with other prescriptions. Highly addictive for some people. Mother lost her job and ultimately life as a result of quack doctors and ultimate addiction to this controlled substance. Wrecked my life."

susieque111 · October 25, 2008

"I live with chronic pain 24/7. I've taken Talwin for about 8 years and don't know what I'd do without it."

LifeIsGood · August 1, 2008

"I was given Talwin after having oral surgery.It worked very well."

superold111 · July 10, 2010

"No side effects. Takes a little to ease the pain in right leg and back. Do not eat at the same time you take pill, it has a bitter taste."

Kelticwitch · Taken for less than 1 month · January 10, 2013

"Scary medicine given for migraine, sent home. Had hallucinations bad. "

Anonymous · May 29, 2013

"Kept me awake. Didn't help much with pain."