User Reviews for Talwin

Talwin has an average rating of 5.7 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Pain
5.7
Summary of Talwin reviews 5.7 7 reviews

Bamagirl · Taken for 5 to 10 years · August 27, 2019

For Pain "I have been on this drug Talwin for 6 years for Peripheral Neuropathy. If I didn’t have this medication to control the flare ups I might not be here today. I was so extremely miserable and this medication helps so much."

Green Goddess10 · July 10, 2016

For Pain "As with any narcotic use with extreme caution and check before mixing with other prescriptions. Highly addictive for some people. Mother lost her job and ultimately life as a result of quack doctors and ultimate addiction to this controlled substance. Wrecked my life."

susieque111 · October 25, 2008

For Pain "I live with chronic pain 24/7. I've taken Talwin for about 8 years and don't know what I'd do without it."

LifeIsGood · August 1, 2008

For Pain "I was given Talwin after having oral surgery.It worked very well."

superold111 · July 10, 2010

For Pain "No side effects. Takes a little to ease the pain in right leg and back. Do not eat at the same time you take pill, it has a bitter taste."

Kelticwitch · Taken for less than 1 month · January 10, 2013

For Pain "Scary medicine given for migraine, sent home. Had hallucinations bad. "

Anonymous · May 29, 2013

For Pain "Kept me awake. Didn't help much with pain."