User Reviews for Pantoprazole to treat Duodenal Ulcer

Also known as: Protonix, Protonix IV

Pantoprazole has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Duodenal Ulcer. 50% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 17% reported a negative effect.

Pantoprazole Rating Summary

7.0/10 average rating

Compare all 71 medications used in the treatment of Duodenal Ulcer.

pam buck · Taken for less than 1 month June 25, 2012

Protonix (pantoprazole): “I was recently hospitalized for 4 days with a duodenal ulcer. They ran PROTONIX through an IV--I was in miserable pain..Within 2 days, No Problems, and I could eat again. I'm now on 40mg 2x day, and soon decreasing to 1. It REALLY works, with No side effects!”

ep1993 October 23, 2017

“My doctor prescribed this medication 40 mg twice daily. After 3 weeks of taking this, it landed me in the hospital with severe electrolyte imbalance. I thought I was dying - the pain was unbearable. Will never take this drug again.”

Anonymous August 18, 2015

“I was rushed to the hospital with a bleeding duodenal ulcer and treated with pantoprazole after bleeding was stopped and it did a great job with minor dry mouth side effect. l believe the drug works well.”

risingmoon · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 11, 2014

Protonix (pantoprazole): “Caused severe muscle cramps, headaches. Took away the pain from duodenal ulcers within 3 days.”

Arcticknight · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 21, 2021

“Given from emergency room. Started working next day. No pain since I started taking it”

loydbinfalala · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 12, 2013