User Reviews for Pantoprazole to treat Duodenal Ulcer

Also known as: Protonix, Protonix IV

Pantoprazole Rating Summary

6.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 87 medications used in the treatment of Duodenal Ulcer.

Reviews for Pantoprazole

ep1993 October 23, 2017

“My doctor prescribed this medication 40 mg twice daily. After 3 weeks of taking this, it landed me in the hospital with severe electrolyte imbalance. I thought I was dying - the pain was unbearable. Will never take this drug again.”

Anonymous August 18, 2015

“I was rushed to the hospital with a bleeding duodenal ulcer and treated with pantoprazole after bleeding was stopped and it did a great job with minor dry mouth side effect. l believe the drug works well.”

risingmoon · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 11, 2014

Protonix (pantoprazole): “Caused severe muscle cramps, headaches. Took away the pain from duodenal ulcers within 3 days.”

loydbinfalala · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 12, 2013

“Works good.”

pam buck · Taken for less than 1 month June 25, 2012

Protonix (pantoprazole): “I was recently hospitalized for 4 days with a duodenal ulcer. They ran PROTONIX through an IV--I was in miserable pain..Within 2 days, No Problems, and I could eat again. I'm now on 40mg 2x day, and soon decreasing to 1. It REALLY works, with No side effects!”

Learn more about Duodenal Ulcer

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)