User Reviews for Oxytrol for Women

Learn more about Oxytrol for Women.

Overactive Bladder 7 reviews 22 medications

8.3
Summary of Oxytrol for Women reviews 7 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Oxytrol for Women

For Overactive Bladder "I was on the gel for years, but now evidently my insurance no longer pays or it is off the market. I tried the patch and really liked it,but now I find it is off the market. WHY WHEN WE WOMEN FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS DO THE COMPANIES TAKE IT OFF THE MARKET. Frustrated consumer."

Dama9 September 27, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "Oxytr has substantially decreased my overactive bladder. No side effects. I just can't seem to find it at my usual store, Why?"

Zimmette (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 27, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "Twenty-two hours after applying the patch I removed it because it was causing dizziness, nausea, and vomiting."

Vstone00 (taken for less than 1 month) August 26, 2014

For Overactive Bladder "I just started this patch today, but I must say..so far I am in love! I am 27, and over the past year I have became more and more irritated with my bladder. I am a bartender, and I have very busy, hectic nights when walking away from the bar just isn't an option....and yet I always have to ask my boss to cover the bar for me while I use the ladies room. I'm talking up to 14 times in one shift. I constantly felt like I had to pee, and 20 minutes after I would pee, I felt like if I didn't go again, it would just start coming out on its own. I only went to the bathroom FIVE times while at work. (From 2pm-11pm). I am very pleased. No side affects so far, even with my sensitive skin. This product is life changing!!!"

Keke1987 (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2014

For Overactive Bladder "I have tried the patch and it did help decrease overactive bladder, however, my skin is red, swollen, burning, and itching wherever I tried the patch. Even after 7 days off on 3 different patch sites, my skin hasn't healed yet. If this comes in an oral form which I think it does, I may try that."

Karen 100 June 20, 2014

For Overactive Bladder "I bought Oxtrol for the first time on a Monday and put the patch on that evening. After 2 hours it started to suppress the urge to urinate and I noticed the difference. The next day after about wearing it for 16 hours so far it was working full force! This is my full second day of wearing the 4 day patch and I am back to normal! I have not experienced any side effects and have only great things to say about Oxytrol thus far. I can now meet with clients in confidence and not have to worry that if I sneeze or cough that i will wet myself."

Brunette337 October 23, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "Patches stay on when I swim. I love not having to wear Depend silhouette even at night."

9th. day October 16, 2013