User Reviews for Oxytrol for Women to treat Urinary Frequency

Oxytrol for Women has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Urinary Frequency. 71% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 29% reported a negative effect.

Oxytrol for Women Rating Summary

7.4/10 average rating

Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Frequency.

Gabby · Taken for less than 1 month March 10, 2019

“I tried Oxytrol for women and it didn’t do anything. At least I didn’t have any side effects! I used all the patches in the box. I would really be nice to find something that works. I tried Detrol too.”

Dama9 September 27, 2015

“I was on the gel for years, but now evidently my insurance no longer pays or it is off the market. I tried the patch and really liked it,but now I find it is off the market. WHY WHEN WE WOMEN FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS DO THE COMPANIES TAKE IT OFF THE MARKET. Frustrated consumer.”

Keke1987 · Taken for less than 1 month July 20, 2014

“I just started this patch today, but I must say..so far I am in love! I am 27, and over the past year I have became more and more irritated with my bladder. I am a bartender, and I have very busy, hectic nights when walking away from the bar just isn't an option....and yet I always have to ask my boss to cover the bar for me while I use the ladies room. I'm talking up to 14 times in one shift. I constantly felt like I had to pee, and 20 minutes after I would pee, I felt like if I didn't go again, it would just start coming out on its own. I only went to the bathroom FIVE times while at work. (From 2pm-11pm). I am very pleased. No side affects so far, even with my sensitive skin. This product is life changing!!!”

Brunette337 October 23, 2013

“I bought Oxtrol for the first time on a Monday and put the patch on that evening. After 2 hours it started to suppress the urge to urinate and I noticed the difference. The next day after about wearing it for 16 hours so far it was working full force! This is my full second day of wearing the 4 day patch and I am back to normal! I have not experienced any side effects and have only great things to say about Oxytrol thus far. I can now meet with clients in confidence and not have to worry that if I sneeze or cough that i will wet myself.”

Karen 100 June 20, 2014

“I have tried the patch and it did help decrease overactive bladder, however, my skin is red, swollen, burning, and itching wherever I tried the patch. Even after 7 days off on 3 different patch sites, my skin hasn't healed yet. If this comes in an oral form which I think it does, I may try that.”

Vstone00 · Taken for less than 1 month August 26, 2014

“Twenty-two hours after applying the patch I removed it because it was causing dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.”

Zimmette · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 27, 2015

“Oxytr has substantially decreased my overactive bladder. No side effects. I just can't seem to find it at my usual store, Why?”

9th. day October 16, 2013

“Patches stay on when I swim. I love not having to wear Depend silhouette even at night.”

Learn more about Urinary Frequency