User Reviews for Prilosec OTC to treat Indigestion

Albert · Taken for less than 1 month June 24, 2018

“I had terrible indigestion for about 3 years. It got progressively worse so that I had to take baking soda every night. On my recent trip to the USA, it was noticed that I would not eat late nor lots of food. A nurse at a BBQ gave me a packet of PRILOSEC 20mg. Back home I tried the medication. I was cured by taking only 1 tablet. I am finishing the packet, but had absolute no more problems nor symptoms after only 1 tablet. I have to say, that besides taking the medication, people also prayed for me.”

SJOR January 23, 2015

“I took Prilosec for about 3 years. I began to experience a rapid heartbeat at night. I would wake up at night and have very rapid heartbeat for about 5 minutes. It finally dawned on me to try leaving off the Prilosec. I have been off now for 2 months and am having no more problems with my heart. I found that Pepcid is also good for indigestion and causes me no problem.”

Blondie78 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 25, 2014

“I love this medicine because after I take it my stomach feels a lot better.”