User Reviews for Prilosec
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Prilosec to treat Stomach Ulcer
"I was told to take this after what turns out to only have been a nasty stomach virus. Hospital thought it was ulcer. By day four of a 14 day course, I developed severe gum pain and it hurt to chew, I had a horrible taste in my mouth that wouldn't go away, throat gurgles that kept me awake, and shoulder pain. A quick internet search prompted me to quit this drug."
SunnyintheD January 5, 2017
8 users found this comment helpful.
More about Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 34 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Prilosec (Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules)
- Prilosec (Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension)
- Prilosec (Advanced Reading)