User Reviews for Prilosec

Reviews for Prilosec to treat Indigestion

"I have taken this medication for over two decades and it works well. Without it I wouldn't be able to hardly eat anything. If I run out and have to wait to get my refills .. It usually takes several days before any horrible symptoms come back. I try to get my meds before that happens. It really does help in making life so much better. You can eat in a normal fashion but sensible. I try to drink plenty of water, so my meds won't be to much of a strain on my bladder & kidneys and all my organs. I know without this medicine I couldn't even drink water without suffering the consequences.. it was that bad."

fayfaith (taken for 10 years or more) September 21, 2017

"In 2005 I had many tests. No clear diagnosis but Prilosec seemed to bring the burning under control for nearly 6 1/2 yrs. There was breakthrough pain, helped by diet. Though there were mood swings and muscle spasms. Never associated until reading these reviews."

JCsLight April 26, 2012