User Reviews for Prilosec

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Prilosec.

Reviews for Prilosec to treat Indigestion

"I have taken this medication for over two decades and it works well. Without it I wouldn't be able to hardly eat anything. If I run out and have to wait to get my refills .. It usually takes several days before any horrible symptoms come back. I try to get my meds before that happens. It really does help in making life so much better. You can eat in a normal fashion but sensible. I try to drink plenty of water, so my meds won't be to much of a strain on my bladder & kidneys and all my organs. I know without this medicine I couldn't even drink water without suffering the consequences.. it was that bad."

fayfaith (taken for 10 years or more) September 21, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"In 2005 I had many tests. No clear diagnosis but Prilosec seemed to bring the burning under control for nearly 6 1/2 yrs. There was breakthrough pain, helped by diet. Though there were mood swings and muscle spasms. Never associated until reading these reviews."

JCsLight April 26, 2012