User Reviews for Prilosec
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Prilosec to treat Barrett's Esophagus
"Works as well as pantoprazole for me. Relatively expensive."
Anonymous February 12, 2012
46 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Barrett's Esophagus
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Prilosec (omeprazole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 34 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Prilosec (Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules)
- Prilosec (Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension)
- Prilosec (Advanced Reading)