User Reviews for Benicar to treat High Blood Pressure (Page 5)

Benicar Rating Summary

7.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Benicar

Grand4747 March 21, 2008

“I have no problems with my vision on Benicar 40MG. I have notice that my bowel movements has signifantly inproved, maybe the blood vessels in that area is benefited. I have lots of energy and no side effects.”

Jiff March 16, 2008

“high blood pressure runs in my family and i've had it since i was very young. we never realized it and i could've had a heart attack if it weren't for this drug. after a while my body got used to 10 mg so it was increased to 15, either way it works like a charm. i have so much more energy and migraines are at a minimum.”

Anonymous March 2, 2008

“BP dropped over 100 pts for systolic and diastolic pressures after ONE dose of 20/12.5 Benicar HCT. No side effects at all. Has remained below 120/78 for a week at two daily dosages of 20/12.5 AM and PM. Shortness of breath is gone, all leg and feet swelling is gone, and no increase in frequency of urination. Absolutely no side effects and BP taken twice a day, AM and PM is around 113/63.”

Anonymous March 2, 2008

“I have been on Benicar for quite some time for pulminary hypertension. I have none of the symptoms listed below nor do I have any negative side effects. I take 20mg twice a day. It has really helped to lower my blood pressure.”

NurseDixie November 29, 2007

“My 65-yr-old-Darling-Husband takes Benicar for HTN; and even though I'm an RN, didn't know what would happen to a person taking Benicar who becomes "run down" Twice after "burning the candle at both ends" my DH had episodes of profuse sweating, a non-palpable pulse, and passed out v-low BP. Cardiologist finally said Benicar can cause zero BP.”

eckstrom August 15, 2007

“I have been troubled with "vision floaters" for several weeks now and I am on Benicar. It may be just a coincidence, but the eye doctor has not found another cause.”

uspbear June 11, 2007

“Does anyone on Benicar experience "vision floaters"?”