User Reviews for Errin to treat Endometriosis

Errin has an average rating of 4.5 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Endometriosis. 30% of those users who reviewed Errin reported a positive effect, while 60% reported a negative effect.

Errin Rating Summary

4.5/10 average rating

Compare all 76 medications used in the treatment of Endometriosis.

CaliDreaming · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 5, 2021

“Took for a month to treat heavy bleeding and extreme pain from endometriosis and it only got worse. Doctor suggested taking it for 3 months to see results but I’m afraid to, given the increase in flow and pain. It did make me a little more depressed than usual as well. But the side effects weren’t noticeable. No spotting either and period came on time.”

Phoebe · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 23, 2021

“This birth control was really detrimental to my mental health, which I found out after taking it for 2 months. Such a bummer. The panic attacks and depression were terrible. Did not work for me.”

Maddy · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 12, 2020

“I had god awful endometriosis, when I get my period I have cramps so bad I cannot function, diarrhea, and nausea. I started Errin to help fix this issue. The first month I didn’t bleed but had god awful cramps (per expected). After the first month my periods came twice a month and lasted about 7 days. My cramps weren’t as bad as when not using birth control. 8 months later and it’s still the same. I’m actually getting off Errin because my active lifestyle isn’t really fitting with having my period half the month. With Errin my acne skyrocketed too. My chin and cheeks have never been so broken out in my life. I used to never wear makeup and now I can’t bring myself to be in public without it. I’m go glad I have to wear a mask in public because of how bad my acne is. Altogether, I didn’t get pregnant, my cramps got slightly better, and my acne is uncontrollable. Wouldn’t really recommend.”

Fireball · Taken for less than 1 month September 11, 2020

“Errin is a medical miracle. I have been off bith control for quite some time and have started this wonderful medication. My sex drive is up, I feel so much energy, Im excited for my husband to come home. So far no bleeding or spotting. And I have been urinating like crazy so it looks like a am dropping a ton of water weight. I'm excited to see what next month hold as far as my period goes. Thank you for whomever made this drug. My husband and I love you......”

ARJ · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 30, 2019

“I’ve been taking Errin birth control pill for about a month now. Overall, it’s been really good! I haven’t had the spotting everyone complains about, and I have not had any cramping either. I normally have really terrible periods so I’m hoping this birth control can either stop them completely or lessen the pain. The first week or two, it gave me really bad headaches (not migraines just headaches), but those went away after about week two. I haven’t noticed any weight gain either. I feel like the medicine maybe gives me slight mood swings, but I can recognize them pretty quickly. Unfortunately, I’m not seeing any improvement in my skin.”

Rose · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 12, 2019

“I started this med only a couple of months ago for cysts and possible endometriosis. Not only have I had EXTREME weight gain in a very small amount of time, but i ended up with another cyst anyway. I’m also tired all the time and feel foggy. Never again.”

nerak86 May 3, 2014

“I've been on progestin-only birth control for about 3 years. I started on Ortho-Micronor, I had a period for about 3 months straight but then my period stopped entirely. Then I moved and I was given Camila (same thing, different brand), it kept in line with the "no-period" havingness. It was great. Moved again, I was given Errin. For about 2-3 months I was ok, but I noticed some changes in my mood and some bloating. Then about 3 months in (February 2014) I had spotting. I thought maybe it would be normal after having NO period for 2 years, but then 2 weeks later I had a full-on period. Since then I've had maybe 3-4 periods in 2 months, extremely painful tenderness in my breasts. ”

greenprincess20 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 29, 2016

“Due to blood clot and diagnosis of autoimmune clotting disorder (anti-phospholipid syndrome), I had to be put on a non-estrogen birth control to help with my endometriosis. The pill has caused me to spot just about every single day and I have been on it for over 6 months. It has not been able to control the cramps and I have to have 800mg ibuprofen on hand at all times. It has cut down on my 7-10 day very heavy period, but since I spot every day; not sure if its really helped with the blood loss and anemia. When I started, I had just about every symptom of pregnancy; but I was not pregnant. This went away after about 1 month of use. Unfortunately, this is my only option at the moment, so I'm kind of stuck with this.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 21, 2017

“Side effects, side effects, side effects!!!! Rapid weight gain, headaches, fainting, cholesterol raised to high levels, severe abdominal cramping”

Brey · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 5, 2018

“Errin gave me the worst acne I have ever had in my life. I took it for four months. Never again...”

ellee2 December 25, 2016

“Does a great job as both birth control and helping with my endo symptoms! My only complaint is the spotting and sometimes it makes my period still a bit irregular (i.e., longer) and odd.”

Learn more about Endometriosis