User Reviews for Errin to treat Endometriosis

Errin Rating Summary

4.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 76 medications used in the treatment of Endometriosis.

Reviews for Errin

ARJ · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 30, 2019

“I’ve been taking Errin birth control pill for about a month now. Overall, it’s been really good! I haven’t had the spotting everyone complains about, and I have not had any cramping either. I normally have really terrible periods so I’m hoping this birth control can either stop them completely or lessen the pain. The first week or two, it gave me really bad headaches (not migraines just headaches), but those went away after about week two. I haven’t noticed any weight gain either. I feel like the medicine maybe gives me slight mood swings, but I can recognize them pretty quickly. Unfortunately, I’m not seeing any improvement in my skin.”

Rose · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 12, 2019

“I started this med only a couple of months ago for cysts and possible endometriosis. Not only have I had EXTREME weight gain in a very small amount of time, but i ended up with another cyst anyway. I’m also tired all the time and feel foggy. Never again.”

Brey · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 5, 2018

“Errin gave me the worst acne I have ever had in my life. I took it for four months. Never again...”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 21, 2017

“Side effects, side effects, side effects!!!! Rapid weight gain, headaches, fainting, cholesterol raised to high levels, severe abdominal cramping”

ellee2 December 25, 2016

“Does a great job as both birth control and helping with my endo symptoms! My only complaint is the spotting and sometimes it makes my period still a bit irregular (i.e., longer) and odd.”

greenprincess20 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 29, 2016

“Due to blood clot and diagnosis of autoimmune clotting disorder (anti-phospholipid syndrome), I had to be put on a non-estrogen birth control to help with my endometriosis. The pill has caused me to spot just about every single day and I have been on it for over 6 months. It has not been able to control the cramps and I have to have 800mg ibuprofen on hand at all times. It has cut down on my 7-10 day very heavy period, but since I spot every day; not sure if its really helped with the blood loss and anemia. When I started, I had just about every symptom of pregnancy; but I was not pregnant. This went away after about 1 month of use. Unfortunately, this is my only option at the moment, so I'm kind of stuck with this.”

nerak86 May 3, 2014

“I've been on progestin-only birth control for about 3 years. I started on Ortho-Micronor, I had a period for about 3 months straight but then my period stopped entirely. Then I moved and I was given Camila (same thing, different brand), it kept in line with the "no-period" havingness. It was great. Moved again, I was given Errin. For about 2-3 months I was ok, but I noticed some changes in my mood and some bloating. Then about 3 months in (February 2014) I had spotting. I thought maybe it would be normal after having NO period for 2 years, but then 2 weeks later I had a full-on period. Since then I've had maybe 3-4 periods in 2 months, extremely painful tenderness in my breasts. ”

Learn more about Endometriosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)