User Reviews for Aygestin

Learn more about Aygestin.

Endometriosis 2 reviews 160 medications

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 2 reviews 162 medications

6.7
Summary of Aygestin reviews 4 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Aygestin

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "Stopped the bleeding but had dizziness and mood swings. Even one out burst of anger. Also abdominal cramps. But for one week so far 100 times better then the last 2 months of bleeding. I am 58 and use an estrogen patch. Also prometrium but not enough to balance the unopposed estrogen which caused a thickening of the lining."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2016

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I supposedly was to take this for 30 days to stop spotting that I was having after menopause. Took it for 15 days and got a full blown period with cramps and all!"

Anonymous December 27, 2011

For Endometriosis "Having no periods every month is wonderful and all my pain from endometriosis has subsided. I feel wonderful, but did experience quite a bit of weight gain with this medication but in the long run it is worth it."

princesslbc83 November 19, 2009

For Endometriosis "I had 3 surgeries in 3 years for endometriosis. Tried several different birth control pills and lupron. I missed over 80 days school each year for two years and then was home bound for several months a third year due to the chronic pain of endometriosis. After about 6 months on Aygestin and several doses I was back to "normal." Since then I have only had one surgery in 6 years. I have taken the medicine daily for 7 years, without it I don't know where I would be."

kldn June 4, 2008

74 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate