User Reviews for Nizatidine

Also known as: Axid, Axid AR, Axid Oral Solution, Axid Pulvules

Learn more about Nizatidine.

Stomach Ulcer 1 reviews 106 medications

GERD 5 reviews 220 medications

9.7
Summary of Nizatidine reviews 6 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Nizatidine

Axid AR (nizatidine) for Stomach Ulcer: "I have used Axid AR since the early 1990's, before it was available OTC. It was the best product on the market for treating ulcers. It worked so well, I use to pay $90.00 for a month's supply of prescription Axid. No generic was ever created that could compete with Axid's relief."

Donna Adams April 17, 2016

For GERD: "usually works well relatively inexpensive. not as effective for me as ppis but probably safer"

Aldids April 3, 2016

Axid (nizatidine) for GERD: "Nizatidine is by far the best histamine-2 blocker but very expensive."

Danmusselman (taken for less than 1 month) August 28, 2013

Axid (nizatidine) for GERD: "Best medication for GERD on the market. It disappeared from South Africa in 2008 and I've had to take ranitidine since then. Ranitidine is not as effective and I would prefer to take Axid again but cannot get it."

Siobhan33 January 11, 2013

Axid AR (nizatidine) for GERD: "My husband has used this a few years ago and worked well for him. We now need it for our son."

cgk March 9, 2012

Axid AR (nizatidine) for GERD: "I have tried several medicines for acid reflux and this is by far the best one that works for me. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued."

Anonymous February 20, 2011