User Reviews for Aleve to treat Gout, Acute

Aleve Rating Summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 45 medications used in the treatment of Gout, Acute.

Reviews for Aleve

Your huckleberry · Taken for less than 1 month August 9, 2020

“Aleve works really well for my gout induced knee pain. I have diarrhea today but not convinced the aleve is what caused it. Just being able to walk again is a Godsend.”

Dd · Taken for less than 1 month August 31, 2018

“I took one aleve pill and with in 10 minutes it helped my body regulate the severe symptoms. I am happy about aleve , I have not tried any other medicine yet.”

The Marine · Taken for less than 1 month November 28, 2017

“Aleve really worked for me with my toe swelling for the gout and the relief was very fast for me. It is Awesome”

Mike Mc Mickerson 54398 February 17, 2017

“Slight pain reduction. But really not worth noting. It's the colcrys that really nips it in the bud when I feel an attack coming on. I've tried the aleeve a couple times when I didn't have the other media on hand. Just didn't seem to do much. Same for any other Naproxin sodium product.”

anritamarie February 21, 2016

“Well I went to the ER, they diagnosed me with gout. They gave me a prescription that was $45 for 20 pills! Pharmacist told about Aleve. I bought it for $7.99/100 pills. Best choice ever, no regrets”

Tampa-rob February 12, 2016

“I took aleve during a gout attack. I could not really say that it helped my swelling or the pain. I ended up taking some advil to relieve the pain.”

Peewee 43 · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 2, 2015

“like the previous person mention, I'm a strong believer of aleve, it works faster for my gout than the prescription meds I take. No more going to the doctor for refills.....Aleve works!”

Drakester 64 May 20, 2014

“I don't even go to the foot doctor to refill my gout medicine anymore. Those little green pills are effective but make me feel terrible. Aleve is a tremendously effective medicine for my big toe gout and I DON'T have any side effects from it.”

im a aleveir May 23, 2013

“I suffer from gout in my feet periodically because I do not take preventative medicines. My last bout I tried Tylenol extra strength first and got no relief. I switched to Aleve gel caps and immediately felt the pain decrease. I am a believer and also an Aleveir, thanks a lot.”

Anonymous February 23, 2012

“Worked very well. Felt the pain intensifying, got the Aleve a few hours later, started with 2 tablets then 1 every 8 hours. Will do this for a few days. Very rapid relief of Gout big toe pain.”

Anonymous February 24, 2010

“Really worked for me. I had significant pain and inflamation of my big toe. Symptoms were getting worse until I took Aleve. Almost immediate (1/2 hr) relief from pain and within one day of use the pain was gone and by the 2nd day the swelling was reduced.”

Learn more about Gout, Acute