User Reviews for Oramorph SR

Learn more about Oramorph SR.

Pain 3 reviews 1094 medications

Summary of Oramorph SR reviews 3 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Oramorph SR

For Pain "I was prescribed name brand Oramorph SR for chronic back pain. I was taking 130mg 3X a day, I had bad nausea, severe edema. Most disturbing was the odor emitted from my skin, breath, and from bowel movements. I would rate the pain relief "so so" and the side effects where not worth the pain relief obtained. Just look out for the swelling of the feet and legs. I guess this medication was not the right one for me, as with most pain medicines we need to use trial and error to see which medicine will work best, in any given patient. Wishing you all a pain free day."

bugmann0218 December 23, 2009

For Pain "My doctor started me on the 15mg of MsContin last month 3x/day and it isn't doing a very good job of controlling my congenital stenosis, spondylosis, scoliosis, or bulging pain...Will be requesting the 60mg Oramorph 3x/day on my next visit as I was diagnosed for dental problems I had for 5 years. It works great with MSIR 30mg for any breakthrough pains. Just be sure to inform your doctor if you have been taking any opioid medications before as that will determine your correct starting dose."

ScoliosisGuy December 19, 2009

For Pain "This medicine really hit me hard at first. Taking it laid me out but it did its job, so now I've been on it for almost 2 years and it's not working as well as at first and my doctor has had to up the dose two times. I'm already ready for it to be dosed up again, scared I've built up a tolerance for it."

vkaye38 August 4, 2009