User Reviews for Morphine Sulfate SR

Pain 3 reviews 1094 medications

8.7
Summary of Morphine Sulfate SR reviews 4 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Morphine Sulfate SR

For Chronic Pain "I've had bulging disc stenosis and bone spurs. I take oxycodone, which made me itch so they gave me morphine 60 ER. They work very well for me. I take 15mgfor breakthrough pain."

Anonymous August 31, 2012

For Pain "I have taken many different pain medicines over the last 11 years. This morphine is the smoothest, with no spikes or lows of blood levels. It has a fairly long half life, so you don't have to worry about withdrawals if you miss a dose or two."

PainFreeee November 19, 2011

For Pain "Did not know about curvature of the spine. I have scoliosis. I haven't had any problems taking Ms-Contin but, I still had breakthrough pain."

hiramgirl September 1, 2011

For Pain "As of the results from heavy continued lifting for over 20 years my back was sacrificed. I now suffer from chronic lower lumbar pain due to bulging disc's and stenosis as well as frequent nerve pain. The Doctor prescribed Oxycodone 5/325 4x daily. This worked for relief but only for short periods of time. After talking again with my Doctor. She prescribed Morphine Sulfate SR 15 mg 2x daily and left me on the Oxycodone for breakthrough pain. The Morphine SR started working after about the 2nd day and gave me the STEADY relief I was looking for without making me drowsy. This combination works great and gave me back my life and the chance to be part of the family again."

tulsadanny March 31, 2011