User Reviews for Methylprednisolone to treat Neuralgia

Also known as: A-Methapred, DEPO-Medrol, SOLU-Medrol

Methylprednisolone Rating Summary

5.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 82 medications used in the treatment of Neuralgia.

Reviews for Methylprednisolone

MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone): "Awful Awful stuff, sent me into severe psychosis for two weeks, constant anxiety and panic attacks, visual and auditory hallucinations.. Practically ruined my life!!"

Gen (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2019

"Midway thru I started having blurry vision, when I finished the course I still have the vision problem. Now I am being told to go to eye Dr. to have my eyes checked. The FDA said I shouldn't be having this problem on a short course only with one pack (21 pills). Now I am worried, will this cause me to have damage to my eyes. If I knew this I would have never taken this damn stuff"

CHUCKIE (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 2, 2018

"I think this drug is way overprescribed when you look at all if the terrible side effects. I took the dosepak for only 6 days. It gave me pain in my legs that have not gone away after a month. It makes me worry now a lot. If there are other options to treat an illness or condition consider those before using this or any other steroid. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

"I was having really bad back pain, it was hard to walk, sit, lay, or even move. Went to the Dr. and he prescribed me this medication. It helped me within the first dose. I couldn't believe it helped that quickly. Only side effect I had was a bit of sleepiness and they tasted disgusting. Take with milk or juice because it will linger in your mouth for a long time."

Mandy90 May 11, 2017

"I've taken this on and off for Years for sciatica and it does NOTHING for me. It's a waste of money."

Angry and in pain December 1, 2016

"When younger, I was a competative skier & let's just say falls on your back and Moguls catch up to you. 2014 MRI diagnosed, Congenital (short pedicless) Lumbar Stenosis, Foraminal Stenosis, Facet Disese, T2 hyperintensit 8mm synivoal cyst (lateral recess of exiting L5-S1 roots), also direct pressure on right Faccet. Herniated Disk, level II/L5. Much more, no room, what dd it take an ER Dr. after 11 yrs. after a decade of 5-7 yrs of injections (facets, etc), worse, nacotics, yet a tiny 7 pack, made me feel like 20 again? Why do what are called pain doctors push all these shots combined with narcotics, (which are disgusting), as opposed to long-term therapy with these. Over a 15 Yrs. of my life was wasted until two days ago. Side effects: 0."

PoulosDean314 (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2015

"This medication relieved my nerve pain from my neck that was also affecting my arms. It worked almost immediately. I was soon able to turn my head and use my right arm. Just watch for side effects."

Laurieriver (taken for less than 1 month) January 16, 2015

"I had severe Sciatic pain for all of 5 months, and after seeing 5 different doctors, the last one had me on the Medrol Pak, and within 7 days, all my pain had completely gone away. No after effects or problems. I had gone through MRIs, and Pressure Cuff tests, Physical Therapy etc. but the only thing that helped rid the pain was; the Medrol Pak therapy. Excellent medicine!"

Bo-MT (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2013