User Reviews for Relistor

Reviews for Relistor to treat Constipation, Chronic

"I'm going on 3rd month of usage, absolutely helps with constipation. I have had every test possible and they show no major problems . Gut still hurts every day. There's definitely a physical problem with digestive tract. Cancer was ruled out, no heart problem, yet in so much pain and hard to pass stool without Relistor. Any Drs out there can give me any recommendations as what to do next.I'm desperate Thank to all of you"

Ed March 19, 2018

"Nothing yet, not helping, on 3rd day i took 3 shots, but still, not worked...i am on my 8th shot today...going back to docs in morning...i hurt, i feel tight, bloated...it feels it could rupture at any time...god, the constipation feels like death."i am so full, i dont feel i can eat or drink"

Anonymous July 8, 2015

"My 1st 12mg injection cramped me severly with sweting & nausa.got to go about 20mins later had been 4 days. Have been on pain meds for 21yrs and finally found this medicine. Getting ready for 2nd injection hope the cramping aint as bad as the first time."

cronicKen (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2013