User Reviews for Naldemedine

Opioid-Induced Constipation
6.3

Summary of Naldemedine reviews 6.3 10 reviews

Reviews for Naldemedine

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "I was prescribed this medicine by my pain management doc for OIC. Prior to using this for my OID I’d try to drink apple juice daily, warm prune just weekly and whenever I could remember squeeze some Miralax in. My insurance company doesn’t cover this so I was given a week sample. Then low and behold my insurance co approved a month’s supply. I’ve been taking it daily. At first(maybe the first 3 days) I had the laxative side effects. Extreme cramping and stomach aches but no fantastic movements. My typical hard to pass stools. Now I’m just about a month in and I feel I’m back to where I’ve started. It doesn’t work for me. I get better results with my natural remedies. I’m younger and have an illness where I will be on pain meds my entire life so I’m very afraid of laxative dependence therefore I was leery to try this at all. Now I regret introducing my body to this medicine for no results. After consulting my doc I will stop taking it and return to natural remedies."

Jasmine (taken for less than 1 month) February 10, 2019

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "I have been taking this medication for 2 weeks now still no bowel movement! Nothing but cramps, nausea, and feeling like I'm withdrawing! Did anyone else do that?? I have been feeling terrible since I started taking it. Before I was using 2 caps full of parallax in my coffee in the morning and it might be a day or two but when it started it worked!! Along with old school exlax! Drinking Gatorade with 2 capfuls Miralax in the evening. And it seemed or I know it worked better than symproic. On symproic I would bloat up so bad I looked 7-8 months pregnant and I'm female have had 2 children and honestly, it felt like I was carrying an 8lb baby again! I was miserable!"

Friend (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 22, 2019

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "I have had opioid-induced constipation (OIC) for about a year now! I take suboxone daily. Recently I started having really bad stomach aches due to constipation. My GI doctor recommended Symproic. I was very hesitant to take it because I didn’t want to compound my problems with bad cramps, diarrhea or even possibly withdrawals! But let me tell you, this medication works!!!! And it works well! It was a very natural movement and absolutely NO side effects! Not to say it’s not possible that no one would have any but for me this stuff is a game changer! Hope this helps! Good luck!"

Skeptical me (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2019

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "I’ve had extreme constipation for over 5 years now. I’ve tried everything OTC and prescription medications, including Movantik! I had a horrible reaction to it!!! I just started taking Symproic this week. It definitely has great results on cleansing me out, but the extreme cramping will not stop and nauseousness. It’s going on four hours today since I took it, and I’m still cramping. I don’t know which one is worse; constipation for at least a week at a time or these horrible side effects!!!"

GinGin (taken for less than 1 month) September 1, 2018

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "I have had constipation for 14 years now because of pain medication. I tried Symproic and this is the FIRST TIME a medication really worked and naturally too. No side effects, nothing. My insurance co refused to pay, I had 2 weeks of samples. So now what???? The medication is near 400 dollars per month. Why do they create a medication then make it not available unless you are rich!!! Shame really. Back on laxative, back to internal hemorrhoids. Any suggestions?"

bunniee (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2018

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "I had a heart attack, before that I was hurting in lower back and down through my hip all the way down to the bottom of my foot, the pain was very severe. I couldn't have surgery because I had a stent put in my heart and was on blood thinners. I hadn't been on the blood thinners (brilinta) too long so I had to wait. They put me on pain meds and muscle relaxers. The pain has been most severe and has been terrible . I've always had constipation problems ,and had awful constipation everyday, they tried several different meds, but this is the only one that worked. My insurance won't cover it. I'm very worried my doctor gave me some samples but they won't last long. I'm on medicare and medicaid."

sacredstorm (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2018

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "I asked my pain clinic doctor if there was another prescription for opiate induced constipation, and he mentioned Symproic. I took it, and did not have a bowel movement for four days! I went back to Movantic 25 mg, and had a bowel movement within an hour; of taking it. I always take Movantic 25 mg, in the morning, with my coffee. Invariably, I have a bowel movement within an hour. Supposedly, you can take Symproic, with or without food, at any time of the day; that's why I wanted to try it! I had no luck with it, and have daily bowel movements with Movantic 25 mg. I hope this helps!"

paulsavon1 (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "It works fine. I am having to take it longer than anticipated. Concurrently, continuing high fiber diet and probiotic diet. Really helped bloating and gas."

Nita (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2018

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "Background: 6 ft tall male 37 yo 210lbs type 2 Diabetic Father of 3, It tech. MBA. Review: This stuff is awesome. Had to go to the ER 3 times in last 12 months for dehydration, abdominal pain, vomiting, migraines and overall very sick feeling only to be told I was constipated. I am not sure about the other review because my experience is completely different than their description. Its like its COMPLETELY NATURAL but it works, EVERYTIME LIKE CLOCKWORK! Where before, when using OTC MEDS AND EATING PUDDING, it would take days and hours of excruciating pain on the pot trying to desperately force out a dinosaur sized egg and feeling terrible like my body was poisoning itself. Get rid of that cheese and meat baby TODAY!"

DiabetesnOpiates81 April 10, 2018

Symproic (naldemedine) for Opioid-Induced Constipation: "I had ate a high fat small meal prior to taking for the first time - within an hour of taking the SYMPROIC 0.2 mg tablet I began to feel nauseated which was escalating - I was on the verge of vomiting for another 20-30 min & had began having quite intense abdominal cramping & pain with sudden intense frequent diarrhea & sweating & significant dizziness & fatigue - I continued to have intense nausea & abdominal pain & dizziness & I could barely keep my eyes open & then sweats & chills. I then vomited intensely 2 times & had 2 more episodes of watery diarrhea & was still dizzy & very fatigued. I have had a headache & experiences some episodes of a heaviness in my chest & vomiting & diarrhea has ceased. I had a significant BAD reaction"

Not Hoppy January 18, 2018