User Reviews for Methyl salicylate

Also known as: Absorbine Jr., Aloe Vera Liniment, Analgesic Balm, Analgesic Balm Greaseless, Arthricare Cream, Banalg, Banalg Hospital Strength, BENGAY Original, Boroleum, Castiva Cooling, Cold & Hot Pain Relief, Cooling Gel, Deep Down Pain Relief, Duraflex Comfort, Eucalyptamint, ...show all 47 brand names

Learn more about Methyl salicylate.

Reviews for Methyl salicylate to treat Muscle Pain

Salonpas Pain Patch (methyl salicylate): "Got my free sample of salonpas pain patch the same day I worked 8 straight hours. I work in a Vets office in the kennel and most days we do 20 to 30 dog baths a day. I was exhausted and sore and I just knew I would be sore and unable to move the next day, but I applied solonpas pain patch before bed and woke up ready to face another day. I would recommend this to everyone and I will be purchasing more. Thank you for the free sample, it really works!"

Tiaffales30 March 9, 2016

Panalgesic Gold (methyl salicylate): "there were no negative side effect. I have used it for several years. However, now im unable to buy it anywhere. please help i really use this instead of taking pills. i tried this several years ago. i think it cost like 5-6 dollars, but i purchased it at eckerds now cvs on clearance for 1.50."

ms m (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 22, 2015

Salonpas Pain Gel (methyl salicylate): "I have tried all types of pain relief. Finally I found Salonpas gel on the shelf at Walgreens. I'm a nurse and the long hours are taking a toll on my back and hips. I must say it works wonders. It's worth the odor, which goes away after a while. I have shared the Salonpas gel with 5 of my friends and co-workers. They all love it. Unfortunately the price has increased since I started using it. Anyway I can get coupons? Greatly recommended. Even better than steroid injections and pain pills."

mjb and 5 others (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 14, 2015

Salonpas Pain Gel (methyl salicylate): "I have bursitis in both hips that developed prior to back surgery. The pain is bearable during the day, but at night, I wake up with pain because I'm a side sleeper. I started using Salonpas gel and, I have been able to sleep through the night without waking. I get cortizone injections when needed, but when I can't get an appointment quick enough, this is fantastic! And for roughly $8.00 at Walmart... you can't beat it!"

Nathalie C. (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 26, 2014

Salonpas Pain Patch (methyl salicylate): "The adhesive used for these particular patches works a lot better than the other comparable products on the market by far. As long as you get them on straight and unwrinkled the first time, they will stay on for virtually as long as they last, which also happens to exceed comparable products by far. Couple this with the much less expensive price and you have three reasons why this is simply a superior product to the others. It should be noted that the one time I almost bought another name brand product similar to that of SalonPas, the pharmacist, without solicitation or knowing I had a preferance, recommended I go elsewhere to find SalonPas, as they were far superior in his opinion as well."

fenix7 June 7, 2010